This statement was last updated on 14th January 2016.
This page details the Ultrasafe Security Systems policy with regard to the privacy of the users of the Ultrasafe website. By visiting this website you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Ultrasafe Security Systems fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information that you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts or when using our online feedback forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We take every precaution to protect the confidentially of your personal information that you supply. For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
• The top level domain name from which you access the internet
• The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
• The date and time each computer accesses the website
• The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
• The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
• The addresses of any third party web- pages which refer visitors to our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
• To find out how many people are visiting our website
• To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
• To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
• To make our website more user friendly
The Ultrasafe Security Systems website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our website. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with the Ultrasafe Security Systems website.
Notification of Changes to this Statement
Ultrasafe Security Systems reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact:
Ultrasafe Security Systems,
Tiglin, Johnstown, Hollywood,
TEL: 353 (0)1 628 8862
FAX: 353 (0)1 451 7996